A Little Nostalgia...

...to the era when I had some effort to tuck in my blouse to an unfitted midi skirt made of polyester. And took a pose for a beautiful OOTD. It's not even more beautiful to be seen now, hahaha. 

Nice place, tho'.  But to be honest, it's more comfortable to wear tee and shorts, eating ice cream...well, this pants didn't suit my daily lifestlye actually. I could only wear that on vacations!




In that era, I used to love wearing stocking, fancy skirts, and uncomfortable oxford/flat shoes. I don't know how I survived...but yeah, it's fun at that moment. To experiment with different shades of lip colours, shoes, skirts, chiffon blouses, fancy bags, etc. ! 

These two photos were taken by my brother. The first one: 2014. Hahahaha. Good angle, still! But look at my facial expression! What is THAT?!


I transformed myself into an effortless tee dress person in 2017.  Standing awkwardly, but yet happy. And I smiled--the best thing was that I look positive and not craving for some attention. 

Tho' I shop less and I have no more catchy novelty bags, hey, it feels better now. 
Not trying to impress people with the way I dress (or, something I wear!).
More liberty in mind, more beauty to be cultivated inside the soul. Ceileh lebay. But, bener lho! 

Pardon my mixed language, lol.






Komentar