Always The Other Way Around

A short post about a realization. 

I've noticed that all my whole life is always be fulfilled with acts of rebel. 
In any forms: 

1. I was a cynophobia (afraid of dogs), even a bit ailurophobia (afraid of cats) for some reasons, but I'm now a cats and dogs and all animals - lover. Well, with a little effort and faith, you can heal yourself! 

2. My former school teachers suggested me to join this and that, choose Science, to go into a 'good' college, etc., then I, with doubt and dream, decided to not jumping to the formal school system after high school--I do not regret it! 

3. Choosing a vegetarian lifestyle in a common meat-eater family isn't as easy as 123 456, but it is worth the satisfaction. 

4. When people in my age is sharing about how they make money and proudly buy stuff, I, in contrary, started to live a minimalistic life and ditch most of my material belongings. It's in tune with when my girls started doing make up with enthusiasm, I decided to stop using make up and chose organic skincare instead... 

5. Okay, what should I say? I date a peculiar person, but that's what's attractive about him. 

6. I do have weird friends, too. 

7. I had more good evidence to write last night, but I don't remember...so, let it go. 

8. My Mom always said, "Someday if we have our own house, you can buy an accoustic piano..." NO, I bought it 2 years ago and it's possible. 

9. Another parents' words: "When you build your own family, you may have a pet...dog's better because cat may cause some health problems...but not now." Salju Meong came and we have a pet, and it's a cat! 

What I've learned from my rebellious acts: don't be afraid to speak up, and cherish every tiny moments in your life! 
I'm not all the way rebellious--I obey classical music rules, I respect politeness, etc., lol. 

Happy day, folks! :) 

Komentar