My 2018 Gratitude


It's a short year, I must say. Feels like I've just entered 2018 yesterday but it's now only 7 days before 2019 !

Should I declare how much grateful I am throughout this year, full of random emotional experiences (don't expect dramatic story, tho', my life is comical...), friendship, curation, and lessons! Like, literal lesson--I had an ARSM exam and passed with Merit (for the 1st time in my life I'm a bit proud with my achievement, performance-wise, lol), played a good piano in a great concert hall with a choir and they got Gold award, trying to cope with exhaustion between trip-performance-rehearsals...can you see how focused my life is recently! Out of those activities, I've also tried a new experience: offline garage sale! HEHE.

Now embracing the future, getting ready to be a lonely violist in the community-based orchestra I'm joining (sad), preparing for a kacapi concerto (premiere), and more practice disciplines! Never forget the people, lovely people around me. Let's enjoy it. 

Komentar