'Why'

Why did my attempt to eat fruits everyday failed? 

Cause I thought 'consuming fruits' as a luxury! Like it must go along with a set of granola, honey, and other fancy meals...well, it's appetizing and I have some days to prepare all those things but in the end it happened only 3-4 times per year, lol.

SO from now on I'll consider eating a single banana as 'eating fruit' anyway. I decided to make it a slow, simple challenge. The more it feels easy, the more it's fun to conquer and able to be a habit!

Why did I keep making mistakes on performances? 

Cause everybody did. But sometimes it's purely come from lack of practice or the wrong practice of practicing (hahaha what a sentence!). Must I practice more like an overworking-employee? No! In conjunction with that, I have to notice how I practice, and why it's difficult if there's any difficult part, and never ignore any repetitive faults. Finally, take it fun, and always believe in little-but-sincere steps you take! 

Why did I have a bulky closet back then? 

Cause I wanted to look as quirky as possible and forgot that looking good should go along with comfort and focus. And the more I accumulate stuff in my closet I thought as a help for my #ootd goals, it's just adding more distraction and dissatisfaction to me.

After decluttering 50% of my wardrobe, it seems clearer to me that even with fewer possessions in the closet, I'm naturally quirky and my choice of clothes are already become a reflection of my peculiarity, lol. I began with 72 items, now I own 30 pieces and my life feels better--it conducts the impact to other aspects of life!

Hey guys, asking why actually works for everything! We don't have to figure things out instanly but, most of the time, when we're stuck, why can be the key!

Happy 2019! 
May all your whys in life started to released and solved! :)


why, hooman, why? 


Komentar