A Forever Pupil



It's an ease to see the world as a pure pupil. You know nothing so you keep learning. You're a junior so you stay humble.

Honestly saying, living and growing with 3 visual artists have taught me how to have some pride about self's importance and signature. Uniqueness is very much appreciated and sometimes they even support me to not attend a class cause they ask me to go to a picnic! Lol.

During the trip of life, where I'm living in a classical music circumstance, with all the disciplines you must follow and absurdity you'll naturally involved in, to stay creative and original but respect each other and blend in...

Well, guess what, I'm thankful for all the weird mixture in my life that makes my life authentic.

Then it came, the moment where I started teaching. The point of staying grounded while believing that I've reached a high level of education. And I've learnt that to have a beginner's mentality is the key to success in every learning experience you live on. Less defense and offense, free from arrogancy...

 :)





Komentar