Life Routine, Since Minimalism Hit Me

Let's take an example of my daily routine if I don't go anywhere on a day and there's nobody at home except me & Salju

06:30 : wake up automatically by the help of my natural biological alarm
06:45 : Salju will come to my window or if she sleeps with me, she jumps out from the bed and start meowing, asking for breakfast
07:00 : after a lot of struggle, get out from the bedroom, checking out my phone to say good morning to beloved ones, then cook some fish for Salju and prepare something for me
07:30 : the travelling grocery vendor comes, I name him "Mang Yuyur". Cause he shouts "Yuuur, sayuurr yuuur!" to call all consumers, lol
08:00 : finish breakfast, start sweeping around the house for 10-15 minutes, if there's a laundry load, I'll do the laundry asap.
09:00 : decide to postpone morning shower, so, practice viola for at least 30 minutes or more or less
09:30/10:00 : a little daydreaming beside the window, while Salju has done her morning poo and pee then sleep

11:00 : go to piano, start playing something meaningful
12:00 : lunch
13:00 : creative time--writing or reading or composing or drawing
15:00 : hungry again
16:00 : Salju will ask for snack, so I give her
16:15 : start with the piano again or viola
17:00 : ahh, what's for dinner?
18:00 : end up cooking something simple and eat accordingly, for me, for Salju, and she will beg for a chase game
19:00 : time to watch something on Youtube or iFlix or anything
20:00 : browsing interesting Pinterest recipes or interior photos
21:30 : chatting with meaningful people
22:00 : try to sleep, but usually failed so I have to listen to Debussy or Grieg until 23:00

Oh, I forget to take a shower!

LOL. How's your April, folks? I've sorted some of my stuff again, and it feels lighter. :D 

Komentar