August's Agogic

Actually I don't really have a cool content, but I have an urge to write something around my journey in minimalism. Lol, so...let's just...make a little list. Today, I'll write down my least favourite food. Why? Because there are items I've never been in love with without knowing the background, but I guess now I've discovered the reason.

I hope no one gets offended by this list, since it's for my own preference.

Foods I Finally Found as Not Fantastic
(due to personal taste) 
((written in their original language))

1. Bawang Goreng (not even nutritious) 
2. Bika Ambon (too sweet) 
3. Gorengan--in general (it's oily and powdery altogether, meh) 
4. Plain Dairy Milk (besides it's cruel) 
5. Some soup with Hunkwee flavour (aaa help) 
6. Crackers (you know, it's tasty and crunchy but it leaves traces between your molars.)
7. Actually, anything with gigantic portion will turn me off  (honestly, I don't enjoy big family dinner anymore, it's too bulky) 

What about you? Do you have anything you just never liked and you've found the reason?

By the way, reducing my belongings has shipped me to another perspective about our life: that, sometimes we need to stop responding to things we don't even enjoy. People's destructive opinions, a megasale in your favourite mall, some fearbased doctrines that makes your life less lived with happiness, beliefs about how important it is to iron all your clothes, etc.

I hope you enjoy this last week of August, may the heatwave be healed soon, it's super hot!


Komentar