As A Minimalist Capricorn

Livin' a Capricorn life isn't lightweight.

Sometimes you're such a stubborn lady and you get attached with too many stuff...and symbols...and rules. Except I tame my own goat-like personalities, and collaborate that with my happy Sagittarian traits, I'd be so stiff. SO. STIFF.

Once I started minimalism, well, shortly, I took the first step of reducing burdens. Small thing, one by one. Didn't expect it's quite sustaining until now.

I used to be very strict to the environment around me. I want people to act like this or that...I demand the world to join me. I could be bothered very easily--tho' I didn't show it.

I learnt to be less responsive to expectatios--we, Capricorns, are too responsible. Sometimes we add too many responsibilities in our personal life just because we're concerned about too many things, too.

I listened to people's voice all the time, it became my external alarms. Now I don't. I can act more careless to unecessary words people throw.

I created boundary not because I want things to be in control, but rather about my self-love issue.

This year wasn't begun easily, but I know I'll survive happily.

Happy 2020 from the global quarantine situation.


Komentar