Rose Thing without A Shade of Rosé


This lip cream was given by my brother. Out of nowhere, he sent me some lip products (which, as expected, I sold on Huraya Thrifty since I only have a pair of small lips and no other member of the household want to use them.

Inside that pile, I found that this little tube caught my attention the most--cause it looks classy, and it's not balm, more like a cream.



So here's a short product review, cause I have no social life recently, lol. And honestly, the lip cream has been sold too, but I've tried it a bit, enough to tell you guys how it feels on me. xD

Aesōp - Rosehip Seed Lip Cream 

So, it has a size of my point finger + 2 cm. Hehe. Small, with spinning closure cap and you don't really have to push the tube to let the product out, it'll appear from the tip like almost automatically.

The product itself is creamy. Like...in the middle of being a balm, thick cream, and light gel. It's in simple broken white with a hint of citrus-y and spicey scent. When applied, it leaves a little blurry transparent layer (on me). And it's, alright, here's the important part, the real rave...it's slightly oily and waxy. I didn't expect it to be this heavy, but it is heavy

Wondering what's inside this lip cream? Here it is.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ceteareth-20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, d-Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol. Contains nut derivatives.

So, surprisingly, it has quite a lot of ingredients inside...and oh, that castor seed oil, something that I always suspect as drying for my lips ( cause almost all lip products I've tried in the past contains that oil yet they succesfully made my lips chapped!). I have two suspects for this case, the other one is beeswax. 

For being quite lighter than other lip balms / butter, I give it 3 stars. For the random film layer afterward, pardon me I must give 2 stars.

I believe cand sugar crystals & drinking water are best for my lips, tho'. 😆  (trust me, you don't need to purchase a lip scrub, just simply use sugar or grounded coffee!) 


kisses from my recently dry lips due to weird weather xoxo 



Komentar