Sheets and Screens - 2018 Version

I usually paste my list on Tumblr but since I'm more active here, so, alright, let's write down everything I've seen as good reads and nice movies!

On Screen : 
1. The Parent Trap (for the 3rd time)
2. Blackpanther
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Wonder
5. The Grand Budapest Hotel

6. The Shape of Water
7. Inside Out
8. Loving Vincent
9. Immortal Beloved
10. Avengers: Infinity War

11. Ocean 8
12. Hotel Transylvania 3
13. Bohemian Rhapsody
14. Alpha

Sheet by Sheet: 
1. The Art of Thinking Clearly - Rolf Dobelli
2. The Grand Design - Stephen Hawking
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Marie Kondo
4. Heidi - Lisa Church
5. Abad Pencerahan - Peter Gay

6. Plato & A Platypus Walk Into A Bar - Thomas Cathcart
7. Kid Normal - Chris Smith & Greg James
8. Closed Casket - Sophie Hannah
9. Lagom - Lola Arkerström
10. Life of Chopin - Franz Liszt

11. The Last Window-Giraffe - Péter Zilahy
12. Bul & Bil
13. Gaston 1, 2, 3
14. James Herriot's Dog Stories - James Herriot
15. Beethoven's Letters - with explanation notes by Dr. A.C. Kalischer

16. By The River Piedra I Sat Down & Wept - Paulo Coelho
17. Seperti Sungai yang Mengalir - Paulo Coelho
18. Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
19. Warrior of The Light - Paulo Coelho
20. 20.000 Leagues Under The Sea - Jules Verne

21. Sapiens - Yuval Noah Harari
22. For Women Only - Shaunti Feldhahn
23. Goobye, Things - Fumio Sasaki
24. L'Art de La Simplicité - Dominique Loreau
25. I am A Cat - Soseki Natsume

And most of those books are sold on Huraya or just simply has been back to their owner, or...they're e-books anyway so no space on shelf required! (Thank you dears, for borrowing me these books!)

I'm glad I've read that much! Hopefully in 2019 I may absorb everything I've read better! :D

What books or movies have you consume last year? :)


Komentar