Busy isn't About Being Messy


Some people (including me, months ago) let themselves drown in busyness 'til their life looks chaotic. 
Ironically, they even make it a trophy. 
I'm busy, I'm messy, therefore I'm astounding! 

One day I was there--terribly had a full schedule with no space to think of what I really wanted to do. I didn't let myself take any rest. And I thought it's a marvelous achievement of being a 20s lady. I was planning big plans, but in the end trapped in routine and boredom. I couldn't talk to my friends without looking at my phone every 5 minutes. I said yes to everything to gain everything I could have. 

It's like filling your closet with all the outfits you assumed to be important to have, whereas it's not even something you wanna wear at all. And you're just tired choosing but couldn't even let anything be tossed. 

I cut a lot of my ambition. Creating more space to do what I've been doing wholeheartedly. 

I let my planner be clear, a bit plain, but anything I write down there is a sparkling appointment. 
Whether it's a rehearsal or a mentoring hour, or a studio class, a concert, a date... 

I'm not as busy as I was, but I'm not as messy as I was, too. 
I'm filling my life with purpose and passion. 


:) 




Komentar